|Location||Leeds Thorple Park||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£42400 - £55000||Sector||HSE|
We have an critical role available for an interim project manager who will specifically manage defined project activities to plan, cost (opex and capex) and quality and to manage small / medium / Integrator IT projects or workstreams within larger projects.Package description
Competitive salary plus benefits including pension, bonus and a flexible benefits fund of £1,300.
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a flexible benefits scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs which includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave to name but a few.
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster.Main responsibilities
- The role will be remote but will require travel to Sodexo and Client sites
- The role will be required to work across multiple Integrator functional departments.
- The role will be required to work closely with the Integrator client, Department of Work and Pensions Estates, Digital IT and ESRM team.
- The Integrator is part or Sodexo Government and Defence Sector operating within the Sodexo Global Organisation.
- Holds a professional qualification (Prince2 or PMI or studying to achieve).
- At least 5 years’ experience in a full lifecycle Project Management role.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrates strong planning and organising skills.
- Experience of providing support in a large corporate environment and of working with customers at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Demonstrable experience of forward planning, problem solving, analytical thinking and solutioning.
- Experience of working with a variety of stakeholders including IT, Business SME’s and clients
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience in customer requirements analysis and translating to operational and functional specifications
- Good team worker but able to work under own initiative
- Full Driving License and valid passport
- Understanding of Business costs and efficiencies
- Understanding of Software life-cycle
- Security Clearance (May need to obtain SC security clearance)
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Experience in the government sector
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to further engage ex-forces personnel and reservists. Those applying for roles with us who meet the essential criteria advertised under the ‘ideal candidate’ on the vacancy advertised are guaranteed to progress within the selection process.