|Salary||£60000 - £65000 per annum||Sector||Recruitment & HR|
Salary: £60 - 67,500 per annum + car allowance (£6k – 8k) + £15k contract conclusion bonus
My client, a leading professional services business with employees across Europe and North America, are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic HR Business Partner to join their business on a fixed term contract for up to 15 months. Reporting to the Head of HR Business Partnering, the post-holder will provide full HR support / hold responsibility for the overall HR strategy of two key business units in London.
This role requires a strong, senior HR generalist, who has the ability to work both operationally and strategically i.e. influencing senior stakeholders across the business, taking on and shaping the HR agenda & advising the heads of department on key HR objectives while also providing guidance to employees on day to day HR queries. The successful HR Business Partner must be able to demonstrate significant experience of providing first class HR support within a commercial environment and have a proven track record of delivering results.
• Business Partnering: Actively advise and work with senior stakeholders across business units on all aspects of HR matters, policies and processes, assisting them in effectively managing their teams and handling any talent/performance management issues
• Attraction & Retention of Talent: Strategic hiring of senior talent into the business units in partnership with internal recruitment team
• Operational Excellence: Design and deliver key annual people processes around compensation, performance management, process and promotion etc.
• Compensation benchmarking: Demonstrate an understanding of C&B processes such as benchmarking and then identify and make recommendations as appropriate
• Talent management: Lead talent management reviews working with managers to identify high performers, assisting in identifying the next steps in ensuring long term retention and development (i.e. suitable succession planning)
• Change: Identify and deliver organisational change projects as required across business units
• Line management: Manage a Senior HR Advisor, developing & mentoring them to ensure they are successful in their day to day tasks
• Projects: Undertake ad hoc HR projects as required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Exposure to working in a professional services environment is highly desirable such as Financial Services or Property
• Excellent senior stakeholder engagement skills
• Extensive Business Partnering experience within corporate functions and/or revenue generating divisions
• Both operational and strategic level HR experience, across a wide variety of HR disciplines i.e. ER, comps & bens, workforce, talent/ succession planning etc. .
• Exposure to, and interest in, diversity & inclusion
To express your interest in this fantastic opportunity please do not delay in applying with an up to date CV, quoting reference number: 480104428, to Jyoti Patel – either via this website or by sending to firstname.lastname@example.org / calling 0121 450 5030.
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the employment agencies act, Network HR will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.