Interim HR Analyst
|Job Title:||Interim HR Analyst|
|Salary:||£35000 - £37000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-06-17 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Selina Cinar|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2019 12:05|
6 month FTC
£37,000 pro rata
Network HR are pleased to be supporting a global financial services organisation who, during a period of continued growth, is seeking a reliable and experienced HR Analyst to join a small team based in their Central London office.
This new role will see you join a small, yet efficient team taking on a broad role supporting with a number of transactional duties.
• Draft documents such as; new hire contracts and consultancy agreements
• Liaising when appropriate with the wider business to discuss complex contracts
• Manage new starter on-boarding, induction and probation processes and ensure compliance regarding FCA registration
• Using Workday and Oracle ensure that employee files are kept up to date and circulate relevant information when required
• Support with drafting and processing documents around global mobility, cross-border moves and contractual changes
• Produce and circulate reports on a monthly basis to provide updates around; joiners/leavers, maternity, Visa expiration etc.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
- Prior exposure to working within financial or fintech organisations
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to manage and improve process
- Confidence in own ability to use HR systems, Microsoft application software and to leverage technology
- High levels of understanding of UK contract / employment law
Additionally, any experience preparing complex employment contracts, bonus deals and knowledge of immigration law would be desirable.
If you would like to submit your interest please apply with an up to date copy of your CV to Selina.email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's