|Salary||£48000 per annum||Sector||Recruitment & HR|
Circa £48,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
Have you recently, or are you keen to work within, the charity sector? Are you now on the lookout for a new contract where you can utilise your extensive Training / L&D background, developing and overseeing the overall Learning and Organisation Development plans for a national, not for profit organisation (ensuring it is fit for purpose and aligned to business & people plans)? And are you available to start your new role at short notice (ideally by the end of May 2019)?
If so, we might have the perfect opportunity for you….
One of the UK's leading charities is seeking an Interim Head of Learning & OD / Learning & OD Manager to cover maternity leave for 12 months. This London-based role is offering a salary of c. £48,000 per annum, plus very attractive additional benefits – the role will also involve occasionally, nationwide travel (including sites across England & Scotland).
The post-holder will inherit a robust Learning & OD strategy from the previous incumbent, which they will have to ensure is continued to be implemented successfully across the organisation. They will also line manage a team of 6, including 4 direct reports, alongside offering guidance for a Volunteering team of 3.
* Implementing and evolving the Learning and Organisation Development approach for the organisation, ensuring that the L&OD team understands business strategies and workforce needs
* Ensuring that the L&OD team delivers suitable learning and development initiatives focused on: Continuous Development Programmes for staff and volunteers / Leadership & Management Development / Performance Management cycle development – including probations, appraisals and mid-years / and the corporate induction processes. This will include a small amount of delivery at an Executive level for the post-holder themselves.
* Evaluating L&OD interventions to demonstrate return on investment
* Managing, developing & motivating the L&OD team of 6 (including L&OD Business Partners, Officers & Assistants) , including providing strategic support and guidance to the organisation's Volunteering team
* Developing and implementing the staff engagement strategy, overseeing the monitoring of the insight and action planning process
* Assisting with the development of a culture change programme, ensuring alignment with previous engagement work and people plans
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Commercial mindset when it comes to designing, revising & implementing L&D solutions
* Relevant HR / L&D qualification
* Excellent line management skills within L&D / OD
* Strong communication & delivery skills, alongside a strategic mindset i.e. you must have demonstrable experience of providing strategic consultation and advice to senior leaders and stakeholders
* Prior exposure of working with managers to facilitate change / understanding of change management techniques
* Availability to interview a.s.a.p. and start a new role by end of May 2019
If this position is of interest, please either apply via this website or email a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, whilst quoting reference no: 480104480