|Salary||£46831 per annum||Sector||Building & Construction|
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Key Responsilities/ requirements for Interim Compliance Manager
• Knowledge of housing regulations and associated compliance framework and legislation, both current and developmental
• A proven track record of dealing with significant level of complex property compliance issues and providing high quality professional advice and support to all levels of management
• Experience of developing and implementing compliance monitoring and reporting systems with complex organization
• Experience of developing and implementing strategic compliance solutions and plans
• Demomstrable experience of successfully operating in a residential and or FM environment
• A sucessful track record of influencing stakeholders within and externa' to the organisation
• Relevent trade, construction or related qualification or qualified by experience to an equivalent level.
• Ideally: IOSH managing safely or NEBOSH, P405, and legionella awareness
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar roles as a Interim Compliance Manager.
If you're interested in the Interim Compliance Manager opportunity please call Steph Bailey on (phone number removed) for further information on or hit apply.