Interim Compliance Manager
|Job Title:||Interim Compliance Manager|
|Salary:||£46831 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Stephanie Bailey|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2019 16:40|
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Key Responsilities/ requirements for Interim Compliance Manager
• Knowledge of housing regulations and associated compliance framework and legislation, both current and developmental
• A proven track record of dealing with significant level of complex property compliance issues and providing high quality professional advice and support to all levels of management
• Experience of developing and implementing compliance monitoring and reporting systems with complex organization
• Experience of developing and implementing strategic compliance solutions and plans
• Demomstrable experience of successfully operating in a residential and or FM environment
• A sucessful track record of influencing stakeholders within and externa' to the organisation
• Relevent trade, construction or related qualification or qualified by experience to an equivalent level.
• Ideally: IOSH managing safely or NEBOSH, P405, and legionella awareness
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar roles as a Interim Compliance Manager.
If you're interested in the Interim Compliance Manager opportunity please call Steph Bailey on (phone number removed) for further information on or hit apply.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Company Car + Laptop + Phone
Up to £40,000 depending on experience + bonus + Pension + Company car
£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: pension, additional benefits