Interim Business Development Director (6 months fixed term)
|Job Title:||Interim Business Development Director (6 months fixed term)|
|Salary:||Negotiable depending on experience|
|Start Date:||2019-06-03 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Downey|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2019 15:40|
The Sodexo Integrator business was created to service the DWP Integrator contract which was won by Sodexo in June
2017 and began delivery in April 2018. The Integrator business sits within the Government & Agencies UK&I segment and is represented at segment Board by the Managing Director who reports to the segment CEO.
Following a successful first year of delivering the DWP Integrator contract, the Integrator business is seeking to explore growth opportunities primarily (but not exclusively), within the Government & Agencies market. In order to do this, the business is seeking an interim Business Development Director to support the Integrator Managing Director and Senior Leadership Team in pre-sales business development.
The Integrator is a business proposition that provides end-to-end outsourced professional property management. The Integrator creates a single, fully integrated (people, systems, process), operating platform to manage client property portfolios and the supply chains that are required to service them. The Integrator provides outsourced professional prop- erty management across Asset Management; Estates Strategy and Portfolio Planning; Space Management; Real Es- tates Management; Capital and Life-cycle Investment Planning; Life-cycle and Capital construction Programme and Project Management; Supply Chain Management; Property and Operations Management; Audit & Assurance Services; Finance Management and Helpdesk Services.Package description
Salary negotiable depending upon experience
25 days holiday, flexible benefit fund (healthcare etc), bonus, car allowance, pension scheme and access to a variety of Sodexo benefits and discounts
First stage interviews will take place in London on 27 June.
Please send a cover letter along with your application to email@example.comMain responsibilities
- Reporting to the Integrator Managing Director with professional support and guidance from the Government & Agencies Sales Director
- Responsible for developing leads, suspects and prospects into pre-sales and sales opportunities, meetings and client engagements at a senior level (C-Suite, Senior Civil Servant – SCS1, 2 and Director General) for both eco- nomic and operational buyers
- Responsible for developing and engaging with an internal Sodexo network and creating a pipeline of opportunities in other segments with existing clients
- Responsible for engaging Integrator and segment stakeholders where appropriate, including the Service Delivery Directors and Head of Communications to deliver the responsibilities described herein
- Responsible for establishing and leading a light-touch governance group (Integrator Growth Leadership Team) Responsible for creating, maintaining and reporting progress against a simple Business Development Plan that will also include (supported by the Integrator Head of Communications), a high-level marketing and communica- tions schedule of objectives and activities. To include high-level market and competitor analysis and insight.
- Responsible for the updating, maintaining and strategic reporting of the Integrator pipeline of opportunities within the Group CRM application (NB CRM administration support is provided)
- Proven record of successful business development in property management
- Demonstrable network in the property sector
- Proven record in Public Affairs and demonstrable network in Central Government, Local Government and the wider public sector
- Self-starter and able to work independently
- Able to create trust and report with senior stakeholders
- Well organised, well presented and able to create high quality products and outputs when required to do so
- Membership of one of more relevant industry bodies and/or lobby group
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to further engage ex-forces personnel and reservists. Those applying for roles with us who meet the essential criteria advertised under the ‘ideal candidate’ on the vacancy advertised are guaranteed to progress within the selection process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's