Int Marketing & Student Recruitment Administrator
|Job Title:||Int Marketing & Student Recruitment Administrator|
|Salary:||£12.14 - £13.04 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-03-18 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Claire Beedon|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 14:47|
The post holder will provide administration, organisational and marketing support to the International Recruitment team as well as secretarial support to the Deputy Head and Head of International Recruitment as and when required.
1. Marketing: Provide marketing support to the International Recruitment Team
This is a varied role involving juggling and prioritisation of tasks during busy times in the year. The post-holder is required to be proactive and work on his/her own initiative. The post holder will be responsible for:
• Coordinating copy for and directly updating the International Recruitment Team’s ‘country pages’ using Contensis software
• Contribute to the delivery of an agent communications plan. This will involve updating the team’s database of agent contacts and uploading these contacts into the University’s Radius CRM system. This will subsequently involve delivering communications to this client group via email and webinars. The post holder will support the International Stakeholder Relations Manager & Deputy Head in creating a strategic communications plan for agents
• Updating and coordinating content for the International recruitment Team’s intranet pages
• Coordination and delivery of online ‘live-chat’ events and virtual open day events for enquirers and applicants using online platforms and/ or social media websites.
• Supporting the development of the University’s International Prospectus including coordinating creation of content, creating and checking copy.
The post-holder will be required to pro-actively assist in other marketing projects such as: supporting the development of the international contact strategy via CRM; creating promotional emails; creating student profiles/ testimonials; checking and producing copy; creating and uploading content; creating and delivering presentations; contributing to the team’s social media channels, and; seeking out new marketing and promotional opportunities. Many projects will involve close liaising with Creative Media and wider External Relations marketing and digital teams.
2. Finance: Management of specific International Recruitment Team budgets
The post-holder will need to be confident with managing large budgets necessitating high levels of accuracy and attention to detail. This will involve:
• Processing and monitoring transactions/ invoices including requests for cash advances, corporate credit cards, foreign currency transactions and management of income streams. The post-holder will be required to use the University’s finance system (Proactis) in addition to maintaining the office’s own financial records.
• Meeting deadlines in undertaking monthly and quarterly reconciliations of specified budgets, identifying and rectifying discrepancies and bringing potential under or overspends to the attention of the International Stakeholder Relations Manager & Deputy Head.
• Providing managers with costing and pricing of activities and projects as required.
3. Administration & Organisation: Provide admin and organisational support to the International Recruitment Team and Head/ Deputy Head as required.
The post holder will provide high level administration and organisational support to the International Recruitment Team and Head/ Deputy Head of International Recruitment when necessary and will be responsible for:
• Co-ordination of the agent commission process. This involves engaging administration colleagues, collating agent commission claims and working with Finance Office to ensure payments are made in a timely fashion.
• Taking and circulating accurate minutes at team meetings.
• Supporting the Head of International Recruitment as and when necessary by: booking overseas visits (with sole responsibility for arranging travel documentation/visas if necessary, booking meetings/ events, suitable accommodation, transport and producing detailed itineraries); acting as the main point of contact when s/he is out of the office; managing diary appointments, and; responding appropriately to enquiries in their absence.
• Direct Student Recruitment Activity: The post-holder may from time to time be invited, as a development opportunity, to travel within the UK to support UK-International Recruitment activities including during weekends and evenings occasionally. This would typically include: generating visit schedules and independently carrying out recruitment activities within the UK; Undertaking independent travel to attend education exhibitions, visit schools and universities, making promotional presentations to staff, students and parents; Conducting one-to-one interviews with potential applicants; Prepare detailed written reports following each visit.
• The post holder will be expected to contribute to other activities associated with International Recruitment including helping at Open Days and other promotional events on the campus, providing cover for other members of our team as necessary and any other duties as requested by the Head or Deputy Head of International Recruitment.
Knowledge, Shills & Experience for the role
Level of knowledge and/or educational qualifications required:
• Proficiency in word processing
• Computer literacy, including experience of electronic communications as well as Word processing, database and spreadsheet packages
• Experience of administering budgets preferably in a university setting
• Excellent interpersonal skills, to be able to deal with contacts at all levels, whether dealing with students, academic staff, or external contacts such as agents, vice-chancellors office/embassy officials
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent organisational abilities to manage a demanding workload
• Ability to work on own initiative, manage time effectively, progress tasks concurrently and work to deadlines
• Computer-literate: articulate, confident and competent in the use of database systems, electronic communications, spreadsheets
Level of previous experience required:
• 3 years’ prior administrative experience in a busy office environment. Familiarity with an academic environment/ admissions / marketing/ PR environment would be advantageous. Experience in managing large budgets and financial processes and working with content management systems would also be advantageous
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's