Insurance Sales Associate
|Job Title:||Insurance Sales Associate|
|Salary:||£17000 - £24000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Watkinson|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2019 16:46|
Do you want to work for a household name insurance company who will invest in your future and support your career journey? If the answer is yes then this role could be just for you.
As an Inbound Sales Associate you will be working as part of a team, taking inbound calls from clients who are already wanting to purchase insurance. It is your job to advise appropriately, take them through the quotation process and ultimately sell the customer the best insurance product for them. Full training is given to enable you to meet their very exacting standards and compliance and ensure you can deliver the highest levels of customer service at all times.
The most successful associates are great communicators and can spot opportunities to cross and up-sell other products to the customer.
• Experience of working in a target driven environment and being managed against business KPI's and objectives
• A passion for providing great customer experience
• A good listener with the ability to effectively communicate
• Intermediate literacy and numerical skills
• IT/Computer Literate
• An enthusiastic outgoing personality
• Resilient with a positive approach
• High levels of attention to detail
• Comfortable operating in a fast-paced changing environment
• A multi-tasker with a flexible 'can do' attitude
• Take accountability for continuing professional development
• We'd love to get to know you if you have experience of working within a Contact Centre, and/or Insurance, however, if you have a strong background in sales, we'd like to chat too!
Hours of work
This is a full-time position, on a rotating shift pattern and you will be required to work five days a week, including rotating Saturday hours. Your hours will be shared four weeks in advance.
What you get in return…
• A highly competitive salary of up to £24,000 depending on experience and skills
• 25 day's holiday, going up to 26 after one year's service (excluding bank holidays) - with the option to purchase or sell 5 days leave.
• We also offer a role-associated bonus. Your bonus is usually associated to your personal contribution and company performance.
• Contributory pension scheme, to help you plan for the future.
• Life Assurance, so you can put your family first.
• Our Cycle to Work Scheme contributes to the health of many and our Childcare vouchers help you look after the next generation.
• Our Metrolink discount will make your journey to work easy (and greener)!
• City Centre parking discounts
• Health and dental plans
• 02 Mobile contract discounts
• Lowered Gym membership
• Staff, friends and family discounts including everything from cinema tickets to supermarket vouchers
As a Financial Services organisation, our clients comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers.
This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit enquiry, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.
Start dates are available throughout the summer with start dates from 2nd July. Apply today for immediate consideration!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£18000 - £23000 per annum
Customer Service Sales Advisor
£18000 per annum
Sales Account Handler
£21000 - £220000 per annum
Internal Sales Coordinator
£21500 per annum
Customer Support Specialist/Internal Sales
£25000 - £30000 per annum