|Job Title:||Furniture Installer|
|Salary:||£15.00 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-05-27 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte-Louise Embling|
|Job Published:||May 02, 2019 08:09|
The position we are recruiting for is a Furniture Installer. The Furniture Installer position consists of, but not limited to:
- Taking goods to customers' premises for installation.
- Working from technical drawings and plans in order to ensure goods are installed in correct locations.
- Liaising between customer and office to resolve any queries.
- Carrying out on-site repairs.
- Helping the warehouse team when installations are not required.
- Following company health & safety procedures.
- Preparing goods for dispatch.
- Loading and unloading vehicles.
- Keeping the company delivery vehicles in a clean and tidy condition.
Being able to work from technical drawings and plans would be extremely beneficial in application for this position, however not essential as full training will be provided.
You must hold a UK Driving licence with no more than three penalty points to be considered for this position.
Hours of work will vary, due to this flexibility will be paramount.
Your working days will be dictated by customer demand week on week but will be predefined in advance.
You will be working a 45 hour week which will span for five days from seven, however overtime may be required due to customer demand.
Due to the nature of the business, hours of work will include nights and weekends, and will involve nights away from home, of which you will be put up in a hotel and provided with a meal allowance.
The basic weekly pay will be £675.00 based on 45 hours. Any hours over and above this will be paid at an agreed hourly rate.
The company provide a fully stocked kitchen for all employees at the warehouse.
20 days annual leave plus public bank holidays.
This position is of a temporary to permanent nature.
The may also be the opportunity of progression internally for the right candidate.
For more information and to apply please submit your CV
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's