|Salary:||Up to £9.25 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Gillian Worthing|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2019 14:23|
Our Client in the Cwmbran area is recruiting an Inspector with previous experience of SMT quality issues, IPC-A-610 TRAINED IS ESSENTIAL FOR THIS ROLE.
The role is Temporary to Permanent for the right candidate.
The role includes:
1. The inspection of built printed circuit boards.
2. Focused and capable of concentrating for extended periods of time with accuracy.
3. Completing paperwork accurately and in a methodical way.
4. Hourly line inspections - with feedback to line operators.
5. SMT repair capability.
6. Experienced working with optical inspection equipment.
Skills and requirments:
5. Previous experience in similar role.
6. IPC-A-610 trained.
Hours of work 8am - 5.30pm or 7am - 4.,30pm
Hourly Rate £9.25 per hour.
THIS ROLE IS TEMPORARY TO PERMANENT FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE. ONLY APPLICANTS WHO HAVE THE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's