|Salary:||Up to £9.25 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Gillian Worthing|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2019 14:23|
Our Client in the Cwmbran area is recruiting an Inspector with previous experience of SMT quality issues, IPC-A-610 TRAINED IS ESSENTIAL FOR THIS ROLE.
The role is Temporary to Permanent for the right candidate.
The role includes:
1. The inspection of built printed circuit boards.
2. Focused and capable of concentrating for extended periods of time with accuracy.
3. Completing paperwork accurately and in a methodical way.
4. Hourly line inspections - with feedback to line operators.
5. SMT repair capability.
6. Experienced working with optical inspection equipment.
Skills and requirments:
5. Previous experience in similar role.
6. IPC-A-610 trained.
Hours of work 8am - 5.30pm or 7am - 4.,30pm
Hourly Rate £9.25 per hour.
THIS ROLE IS TEMPORARY TO PERMANENT FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE. ONLY APPLICANTS WHO HAVE THE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS WILL BE CONSIDERED.