|Salary||Competitive||Sector||Professional & Admin|
You will be based within their Salisbury office and will be responsible for preparing reports to creditors and shareholders, agreeing claims and distributing funds to creditors and shareholders, preparation of corporate tax and VAT returns, dealing with asset realisation, and ensuring that all relevant statutory requirements are adhered to.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of statutory paperwork and other documents
• Aiding in the preparation of documents for banks and other financial institutions
• Assisting with the disposal of assets, collection of debts and the distribution of funds
• Drafting correspondence to creditors and other interested parties on request
• Negotiating with both creditor and debtors
• General support to Partner leading team or case as required
Due to the nature of the work and the knowledge required, you will ideally have a minimum of 2 years’ experience gained in a similar administrative role within insolvency and be keen to progress your career.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.