Inside Sales Executive
- Job Reference: 00028219-1
- Date Posted: 21 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Sales & Marketing, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
We are recruiting an Inside Sales Executive to cover our DACH (Germany, Austria, and Switzerland) territories
- Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire (EN11 0WZ)
- Excellent Basic, plus quarterly bonus based on team and personal performance
LGC is in a pioneering position of growth and is looking for a resourceful Inside Sales Executive who is a confident German communicator with a passion for building long-standing relationships.
As an Inside Sales Executive, you will participate in handling incoming enquiries as well as researching and prospecting new leads with existing and new customers, initiating introductions and have the business acumen to understand a customer’s specific research requirements and selling the products and services that are best suited for their needs.
You will initiate new business and service customers for all Genomic portfolios such as consumables, services and instruments with a focus on our DNA/NGS/PCR and genotyping products supporting DACH territories. (Austria, Germany, and Switzerland).
Here at LGC, we work with some of the most talented and unique scientists in the world. We are an international leader in the extended life sciences sector, including human health care, Agri-food and the environment. We use our expertise in DNA extraction, sequencing and PCR to enable scientists and companies to feed, cure and protect the world’s population.We supply a full range of instruments, consumables, reagents and services from our EMEA, APAC and US facilities, to over 3,000 global customers in research, pharma/biotech, government, applied and clinical markets.
Qualifications and Experience Required
* Confidently communicate/write in German and English
* Degree level qualification in Life Sciences or equivalent experience
* Live within commutable distance of Hoddesdon (initially mainly working from home with current Covid-19 restrictions)
* An understanding of Sales/customer service (within the Research/Life Sciences sector would be of benefit)
* Passion to understand the dynamics of the Life Science Industry to make good business decisions
* Develop and maintain relationships with key customers and colleagues to increase LGC Group's competitive advantage by providing a first-class service and driving results
* Ability to grasp and convey technical information