|Job Title:||Graduate Sales|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: up to £5000 commission|
|Start Date:||2019-03-27 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sean Clayton|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2019 08:55|
Are you a recent graduate with the gift of the gab?
We are looking for results-orientated individuals to bring their self-starter attitude to this well established IT services company. You will be joining the growing London team in new offices over the Thames with stunning views of London Bridge, focusing on lead generating activities for a cloud-based service. The successful candidate will have a clear progression route into the field-based business development team.
Although previous telesales experience is preferred, we have a strong belief that if you bring the right personality and behaviours, you can contribute to the success of the company whilst working with a great team of like-minded people.
• Execute outbound phone calls, Linkedln Introductions for the purposes of demand generation/lead generation & booking sales meetings for the field team
• Understand the key messages and values; communicate this to our customers and prospects
• Report on calls achievement vs objectives and results
• Achieve personal targets contributing towards Team KPls
• Building a 'pipeline' of prospects for the future
Knowledge / Skills / Experience
• Previous telephone experience is mandatory
• Be enthusiastic and engaging in conversation with confidence to building relationships and overcoming objections
• Proactive mindset, not afraid to pick up the phone
• Able to follow a process, learn fast and ask the right questions
• Comfortable with using a computer / CRM / social media
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Ability to build rapport, credibility and trusted advisor status with clients
• A desire to be Customer facing & customer centric
This company wants people to enjoy work and have a self-belief in their ability to be successful, you don't have to know everything on day one; but a curious, passionate desire for self-growth is key.
As a successful candidate, you can expect an exciting, vibrant and energetic working environment with an experienced and supportive management team. Work hours are Monday to Friday 08:30-17:00. On offer are performance-related bonuses and fantastic incentives.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£18000 - £22000 per annum
£20000 - £22000 per annum, Benefits: Profit Share, Company pension, 25 days hols
Graduate Software Developer
£20000 - £25000 per annum
Junior Software Developer
£18000 - £25000 per annum
Digital Project Coordinator
£21000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: Profit Share, Company pension, 25 days hols, training