|Salary||£20000 - £25000 per annum||Sector||IT & Telecoms|
Although previous telesales experience is preferred, we have a strong belief that if you bring the right personality and behaviours, you can contribute to the success of the company whilst working with a great team of like-minded people.
• Execute outbound phone calls, Linkedln Introductions for the purposes of demand generation/lead generation & booking sales meetings for the field team
• Understand the key messages and values; communicate this to our customers and prospects
• Report on calls achievement vs objectives and results
• Achieve personal targets contributing towards Team KPls
• Building a 'pipeline' of prospects for the future
Knowledge / Skills / Experience
• Previous telephone experience is mandatory
• Be enthusiastic and engaging in conversation with confidence to building relationships and overcoming objections
• Proactive mindset, not afraid to pick up the phone
• Able to follow a process, learn fast and ask the right questions
• Comfortable with using a computer / CRM / social media
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Ability to build rapport, credibility and trusted advisor status with clients
• A desire to be Customer facing & customer centric
This company wants people to enjoy work and have a self-belief in their ability to be successful, you don't have to know everything on day one; but a curious, passionate desire for self-growth is key.
As a successful candidate, you can expect an exciting, vibrant and energetic working environment with an experienced and supportive management team. Work hours are Monday to Friday 08:30-17:00. On offer are performance-related bonuses and fantastic incentives.