Initial Assesment Analyst
|Job Title:||Initial Assesment Analyst|
|Salary:||£14000 - £15000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-04-29 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Whiten589|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2019 12:10|
Salary: Meets National Minimum Wage
About Our Client
My client, a leading organisation within their industry is currently seeking IT Processing team members to join their team on a temporary basis working weekends. This company operates from offices in Kidderminster. They have a strong team ethic and are looking for somebody to share their passion in driving the business forward.
This role is working within the Initial Assessment team dealing with all IT equipment that comes into the business, entering the device detail onto their inhouse computer system.
The Successful Applicant
• Must have a keen interest in IT
• Must be able to work as part of a team
• Must be able to commit to working the hours of 08:00am – 4:30pm Saturday and Sunday
• Excellent level of attention to detail
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Happy to undertake ongoing training
What's on Offer?
• Meets National Minimum Wage
• Fantastic new purpose built offices
• Great company culture and values
• Free parking
How to Apply
If you feel you have to right skills and experiences to create a career with this company, please hit apply and upload your CV.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering and Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available - please visit our website.
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a Guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's