Information Services Business Partner
- Job Reference: 00007077-1
- Date Posted: 19 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Burford, Oxfordshire
- Salary: £32,752 to £41,458
- Sector: I.T. & Communications, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Information Services Business Partner
Burford, Oxfordshire (with occasional home working)
If you have a strong background in IT and experience of facilitating business initiatives and projects, this is an exciting opportunity to make your mark on the operations of an established animal welfare charity.
Blue Cross is one of the UK’s leading rehoming organisations for animals. We support sick, injured and homeless pets and care for more than 40,000 animals every year through our rehoming, veterinary and education programmes.
In today’s modern world, it is more important than ever to evolve with the times. As such, we are looking for an Information Services Business Partner to join us and help realise our business goals through IT-enabled change.
- Salary of £32,752 - £41,458 per annum
- Pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Company sick pay
- Life insurance
- Shopping discounts
- Home working options
- Flexible working hours
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a senior-level post in our organisation and use your passion for IT to demonstrate how it can elevate our charity to new heights of success.
You will have the chance to work collaboratively with staff across the organisation and play an integral role in helping us to operate at our best, which will enable us to help more animals than ever before.
As our Information Services Business Partner, you will lead change initiatives and help our directorates to realise their business goals through IT.
Building strong relationships across our organisation, you will cultivate trust through a keen interest in technology and the people it will serve. You’ll approach new change opportunities with sensitivity and conviction, supporting technology deployments that we can all be proud of.
Specifically, you will:
- Reduce negative impacts and costs arising from service issues
- Build positive relationships with staff
- Take ownership of capturing strategic demand, including considerations such as budget and delivery commitments
- Drive the adoption of productivity solutions such as Office 365
- Keep abreast of the emerging technology developments that may benefit Blue Cross
To join us as our Information Services Business Partner, you will need broad technology literacy, as well as experience of the following:
- Technologies that support some or all these functions: IT, HR, Clinical, Animal Welfare and Finance
- Building long-term collaborations between departments and functions to achieve strategic organisational objectives
- Facilitating the development and implementation of business initiatives and projects, based on management objectives
- Understanding IT, including requirements gathering and analysis
- Performing risk assessments, gap analyses and identifying and delivering continuous improvement opportunities
- Negotiating difficult interactions and resolving problems to achieve positive outcomes at executive, management and operational levels
- Mentoring and motivating others
- Identifying the benefits of solutions
We would like to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Business Change Manager, IT Business Change Manager, Change Project Manager, IT Project Manager, Transformation Project Manager, or Technical Project Manager.
Closing date: 19th May 2020
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. For more information on this role, please select the apply button to read the full job description.
Please note that due to current circumstances, interviews will be held via Skype. This position will commence no earlier than 1st July 2020 and may be subject to change as Blue Cross responds to the evolving COVID-19 situation.
Webrecruit and Blue Cross are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are seeking your next challenge as an Information Services Business Partner, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency