Infection Control Lead SCAS - Bicester
|Job Title:||Infection Control Lead SCAS - Bicester|
|Salary:||£35000 - £43000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-23 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Daren Reisman|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2019 11:24|
Are you a registrant looking for a different opportunity? Have you considered the ambulance service?
South Central Ambulance Service/Patient Care Directorate has an opportunity for an Infection Prevention and Control Lead to join their team of staff. The post holder will support the Assistant Director of Quality and DIPC to strengthen the infection prevention and control contribution to patient and service user experience and safety across the Trust.
This is a full time role or can be negotiated hours.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Nurse or Paramedic (or other registered professional)
- The candidate must demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience.
- Specialist knowledge to maintain compliance
- Able to apply specialist knowledge to risk assessment and support appropriate controls
- Ability to manage difficult and complex situations
- Understanding of compliance (internal and external)
- Ability to communicate well at all levels
Providing expert vision and inspirational leadership alongside mentorship and supervision.
You will also take a lead in overseeing data on IPC practice and learning and internal surveillance, along with formal reporting to internal and external stakeholders. You will be patient focused, as well as being able to demonstrate excellent communication, organisational, interpersonal and team working skills.
A broad experience in clinical practice and experience in infection prevention and control is essential but support will be given.
If you are a confident, transformational leader who wants to work as part of an ambitious, forward-thinking team, we would like to hear from you.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to apply please contact:
Paige Dillingham or Jack Bruno
Pertemps Medical Professionals LTD
Loughton Office: 0203 225 5999 Option 3
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's