Industry Process & Customer Service Team Leader
- Job Reference: 00040128-1
- Date Posted: 23 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Woolpit, Suffolk
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Call Centre / Customer Service, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Do you want to progress your career with a company that has been recognised as a Great Place to Work®?
BUUK Infrastructure know that our greatest asset is our staff, and we are a company that our people feel proud to be a part of. The passion and commitment shown by every member of our team allows us to succeed in our mission statement – “To deliver consistently high-quality service to customers to earn their long-term loyalty to BUUK.”
BUUK Infrastructure are currently recruiting for an Industry Process & Customer Service Team Leader to join our Head Office location in Woolpit. This is a full time, permanent position. While specific industry experience is not required as full training on our company and systems will be provided, the successful candidates will have previous customer service experience and ideally knowledge in motivating and managing a team.
We currently have two positions available, one within our metering team and one within our new connections team.
Metering responsibilities will involve managing a diverse Metering Team of field and office-based staff in both Gas and Electricity industry processes in a professional, effective, and efficient manner.
New Connections responsibilities will involve motivating the Industry Process New Connections Team in managing predominantly gas, but also some electricity processes. You will act as key point of contact for gas processes with external industry parties and represent BUUK’s interests at relevant industry meetings.
They will both involve the following -
* Manage all relevant Supply Point tasks
* Take ownership for accurate metering information being stored in industry and internal systems, making sure that it meets regulatory compliance standards
* Ability to efficiently and effectively identifying areas for improvement and where relevant take ownership and drive forward innovative change
* Monitor performance of field-based staff, ensuring that targets are met and that all end of month reporting is completed in a timely and accurate manner
* Possess a solid awareness of industry regulations
* Proactively build good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
* Be familiar with or work towards understanding GTC’s Standards of Service, GTC’s Code of Practice and GTC’s Network Code obligations and any other relevant documentation
* Assist with any related Regulatory matters and introduction of new Regulations to the team
* Provide and action detailed analysis and work under your own initiative to present outputs in a professional and clear way
* Provide professionally executed reporting to the Customer Service Manager
* Provide support, training and development of the team
Along with a rewarding working environment we offer a competitive starting salary, pension and life assurance. We offer 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (plus the opportunity to purchase more through our flexible benefits scheme), corporate perks (reduced cinema tickets and discounts at high street shops), wellbeing assistance (24-hour helpline and counselling service) and a social calendar with events taking place throughout the year. Our Woolpit office also has staff car parking and a subsidised restaurant available on site.
Due to the current on-going Coronavirus pandemic, we understand there may be questions about working from home and our offices. BUUK and its group carefully monitor government guidelines and are proud to operate COVID secure offices.
We currently offer a mixture of office and remote working for positions where possible and are taking precautions to ensure all of our staff are safe. Please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss this further