Industrial Refrigeration Fast Track Engineer
|Job Title:||Industrial Refrigeration Fast Track Engineer|
|Salary:||£29000 - £33000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-18 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Amarah Ranger|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2019 14:58|
Mobile- Regional- Fulltime- Permanent
Company Van (can be used for personal)-excellent pension- private healthcare & so on.
Are you an Engineer who specialises in Refrigeration Service & Maintenance? If so are you interested in working for one of the UK's market leading industrial refrigeration specialists?
FMC Network are proud to be representing with one of the most outstanding service providers, assisting them to find an excellent refrigeration technician based in Leeds, Manchester and surrounding areas on a full time permanent basis.
Main Responsibilities will include:
• Training on the service and maintenance of heavy industrial refrigeration systems
• Become Ammonia Handling trained
• 90% heavy industrial 10% heavy commercial systems
• Completing all required paperwork & tests
• Full driving licence
• Relevant work experience in service & maintenance of any commercial, heavy commercial or light industrial refrigeration systems
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader within the industry offering excellent career opportunities, endless progression, training and stability.
For any more information or applications contact Amarah Ranger at Amarah.email@example.com or 01214505000
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's