Our Blue Arrow Manchester branch are growing and are looking to add an Account Coordinator their onsite team based in the Oldham area. So come and join our Blue Arrow family who are proudly ranked on The Sunday Times’ Top 100 Best Companies to Work For ListYou will be involved in :
- Key client Account Development
- Supporting the Account Manager based onsite in the Oldham area
- Onboarding/inductions and relationship building/managing our flexible employees
- Recruitment and coordinating the timely filling of roles
- Service management: administration, payroll, MI, maintaining records and databases
- Working onsite at the client premises within an industrial/warehouse environment
- Dealing with and resolving queries
- 37.5 hour contract working shifts between 6.30am - 6.30pm and to include weekends
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day a year until it reaches 28 days
- Your Birthday off paid
- You will receive comprehensive and ongoing training & development
- You can buy extra holidays
- Fully paid day off for charity work of your choice
- Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
- Full expenses paid annual conference and awards event
- Long service and Superstar awards
- Chance to be nominated and nominate your colleagues to win VIP awards
- Gold Award winner trips to destinations such as Dubai, Las Vegas, Marrakech
- Invited to give regular feedback via our employee surveys and Employee Council
- Parking and cafe on site
Founded in 1959 we have more than 500 recruitment professionals across more than 70 locations throughout the UK.
Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.