Multi-skilled Industrial Maintenance Engineer - Winchester - £35-45k DOE
We are proud to be asked to recruit this senior role for one of our clients in the Winchester area that due to rapid expansion are looking to recruit a Multi-Skilled Industrial Maintenance Engineer.
This role is critical to the operation of expanding company and is the first time they will have role in house rather than contracted to 3rd party providers.
You will work Monday - Friday, 7am - 5pm with very occasional overtime on Saturday's
What does this role entail…
* Principle in-house engineer for a busy paper, cardboard and plastic recycling company.
* Planned and reactive maintenance to 3 x automatic industrial balers, shredder as we as multiple diesel forklifts and JCB teletruks. Helping to keep the plant and machinery running as efficiently as possible and mitigating downtime.
* Buildings and ongoing general site maintenance.
* Stock control will be required for all spare parts in line with departmental budgets.
* Liaising with suppliers to ensure cost effective and timely procurement of supplies and parts.
* Liaising with external engineering providers providing fault finding analysis on machinery.
* Risk assessing and planning maintenance to conform to H&S and manufacturers standards.
* Once the department is established recruiting and training suitable apprentices for development of the engineering and maintenance team.
To be successful, you must have the following skills and experience…
* Multi skilled engineer - mechanical, hydraulic & electrical
* Health and Safety managed within the role to include some paperwork
* Engineering, electrical and maintenance qualifications
* Fabrication and welding (MIG/ARC)
* Mechanical, hydraulic and electrical fault finding and maintenance skills
* Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
* Continuous improvement experience
Benefits of securing this job….
An excellent salary of £35-45k depending on experience, 28 days holiday and pension scheme
Joining the largest company within Hampshire within this industry
Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
Learning new techniques and skills as required
Involvement in maintenance and future site development projects
Opportunities to build our engineering and maintenance team
Act now and APPLY!!