|Job Title:||Industrial Electrician|
|Location:||Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot|
|Salary:||Up to £13.43 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Robert Cain|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2019 11:49|
Acorn are looking to fill Maintenence Electrician position for a Major client (Tata Steel) at the Port Talbot plant.
Electrical Craft Team Members required (days)
Location: Port Talbot (HRP ..Hot Rolled Products)
SuccessFactors, Inc. Agency Access
Contract hours-40 per week. 8am-4pm Temp via Agency
Salary: Day rate - £13.43 p/h - (£27,934 p/a)
Must be Time-served / NVQ 3 qualified Electrical Craft Team Members
Within these roles, you will perform preventative maintenance and inspection work, and provide expertise and resource to identify and rectify faults in complex systems to ensure manufacturing continuity.
The Electrical Craft Team Member position exists to provide specialist electrical engineering support as required.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring all activity is undertaken within Health, Safety and Environmental requirements and in compliance with company and legislative requirements.
You will work as part of a team to ensure manufacturing performance on an on-going basis and to support manufacturing development plans, identifying opportunities for improvement.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in working in an industrial / heavy industry environment.
- Provide engineering expertise and advise in order to diagnose and correct complex faults in the manufacturing process equipment.
- Ensure that electrical maintenance work undertaken is completed to time and to appropriate safety and engineering standards.
- Develop expertise and keep up-to-date in maintenance techniques and equipment development applicable to a heavy manufacturing environment by self-study and attendance on appropriate courses.
- Provide comprehensive reports on breakdowns, repairs and related engineering activities where appropriate recommending improvements to equipment or systems.
- Undertake training as required for new specialists, other engineering grades, and Manufacturing Teams.
- Supervise our client or contract personnel and where necessary issue certificates of isolation as part of the safe system of work.
- Where necessary, provide cover for shift specialists.
The ideal candidate will also have knowledge of EIS 7, EIS 5, AC and DC drives and be able to read electrical drawings. IT & SAP knowledge an Advantage
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's