Independent Reviewing Officer within Social Care
|Job Title:||Independent Reviewing Officer within Social Care|
|Salary:||£40 - £44 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-01-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Keyes|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2019 11:46|
- £40 - £44ph
- 6 month initial Contract (on going)
-The opportunity to have flexible working, possible days working from home or part time. - A secured role along with help and training from our Clients.
To apply for this Independent Reviewing Officer role you will need:
- Living in the UK, also with the eligibility to work in the UK.
- To be registered with HCPC
- DBS approved to work as a Social Worker within Children’s Services - BA/MA/BSc/MSc Social Work, CQSW, DipSW, CSS or CCETSW approved equivalent).
- Previous IRO experience would be desirable
- Must have previous social worker experience within Children's Social Care.
- To have 2 years plus post qualifying experience
- To be up to date with legislation
- To have worked within Children Services
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's