|Salary||£16000 - £18000 per annum||Sector||Education & Training|
Do you have experience working with challenging behaviour? Are you looking for a role where you can help prevent students from being excluded? As Inclusion Manager at this Secondary School you will be responsible for managing behaviour and supporting students who are in isolation. This role allows you to support children that have faced barriers to learning.
The school has excellent facilities and you will receive great support from the dynamic leadership team. You will need to motivate, challenge and inspire students within the inclusion room. This is an opportunity to be part of a great team who put the children first.
In order to be successful as Inclusion Manager you will:
- Have experience working with challenging behaviour
- Be able to inspire students who have faced barriers to learning
- Have experience working with positive reinforcement
- Have worked in a similar setting
- Be committed to making a difference
- Join a fantastic team
- Have the opportunity to make positive changes
- Join an academy who are dedicated to making a difference
- Be given fantastic support by senior leadership
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase@ theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy