Inbound Sales Advisors
|Job Title:||Inbound Sales Advisors|
|Salary:||£09.20 per hour, Benefits: onsite free parking, subsidised canteen, ATM machine, break out rest areas with snack and drinks machines, television, game consoles, pool table and ping-pong table|
|Contact Name:||Capita Manchester|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2019 17:39|
Bury BL9 9QL
£9.20 per hour
Full time hours
Temporary 9-12 weeks
Retentions, Upgrades & Sales (RUS)
Looking to start or progress your career within telecommunication sales?
We are recruiting Inbound Sales Advisors to work on a 9-12 weeks temporary basis with a friendly team of customer service pros in the Bury call centre for an organisation that puts the customer at the heart of everything they do.
Shift hours will be between:
8am and 9.15pm Monday to Friday
8am and 8.15pm Saturday
10am and 6.15pm Sunday
Must be fully flexible, various shifts available; 5 out of 7 days or 4 out of 7 days working.
Working within the Inbound Sales team, you will be taking calls relating to mobile phone retention, upgrades or sales. You will be confident, resilient and have an exceptional motivation to succeed.
If you have customer service skills and have confidence to up-sell using proactive questioning and ensuring all conversations are relevant and focused, you'll love this role working with the UK's leading brand.
- Full time hours: 5 out of 7 days or 4 out of 7 days per week including weekends (37.5 hrs per week)
- Earliest start time 8am and latest finish time 9.15pm, however you will need to be fully flexible
- Full training will be provided and covers system usage, having quality conversations, and all aspects of how to approach retentions, upgrades and sales calls.
- Taking calls from 3 areas relating to mobile phones: Retentions, upgrades and sales
- Converting enquiries into opportunities for sales leads
- Researching information and processing orders via the in-house computer system
- Providing customers with product and service information
- Documenting all call information and completing call logs accurately and timely
- Ensuring high level of customer care and attention to detail at all times
- State of the art site
- Subsidised canteen
- Weekly pay
- Instant access to Blue Arrows online training portal
- Instant access to online retail discounts
- Automatic entry and consideration for Blue Arrow's monthly Superstars recognition scheme
This assignment is offered on a temporary basis through Blue Arrow. All successful applicants will be required to complete a pre-employment vetting that includes a criminality check and also a financial probity check.
Interested? Then Apply Now using the button below!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's