|Job Title:||Inbound Sales|
|Salary:||£8.67 - £9.20 per hour, Benefits: onsite free parking, subsidised canteen, ATM machine, break out rest areas with snack and drinks machines, television, game consoles, pool table and ping-pong table|
|Contact Name:||Capita Manchester|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2019 17:46|
£8.67 per hour rising to £9.20 after 12 weeks
Friday - Monday shift hours between 9am and 8pm
Tuesday - Thursday days off
Full time 37.5hrs per week
Looking to start or progress your career within sales in telecommunications?
We are recruiting Inbound Sales Advisors to work on an ongoing temporary basis with a friendly team of customer service pros in Bury call centre for an organisation that puts the customer at the heart of everything they do.
Working within the mobile team, you will be taking calls relating to retention, upgrades or sales. You will be confident, resilient and have an exceptional motivation to succeed.
If you have customer service skills and have confidence to up-sell using proactive questioning and ensuring all conversations are relevant and focused, you'll love this role working with the UK's leading supermarket brand.
- Full time hours: Friday - Monday 9am - 8pm, Sunday 10am - 6pm, Tuesday - Thursday days off (37.5hrs per week)
- You will need to be fully flexible between 9am - 9pm for the first 6 weeks at least as training hours may be different to the shift hours
- Full training will be provided and covers system usage, having quality conversations, and all aspects of how to approach retentions, upgrades and sales calls.
- Taking calls from 3 areas relating to mobile phones: Retentions, upgrades and sales
- Converting enquires into opportunities for sales leads
- Researching information and processing orders via the in-house computer system
- Providing customers with product and service information
- Documenting all call information and completing call logs accurately and timely
- Ensuring high level of customer care and attention to detail at all times
- State of the art site
- Subsidised canteen
- Tax free vouchers incentives paid weekly
- Weekly pay
- Instant access to Blue Arrows online training portal
- Instant access to online retail discounts
- Automatic entry and consideration for Blue Arrow's monthly Superstars recognition scheme
This assignment is offered on a temporary ongoing basis through Blue Arrow with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate. All successful applicants will be required to complete a pre-employment vetting that includes a criminality check and also a financial probity check.
Interested? Then Apply Now using the button below!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's