Inbound Customer Service Advisor x 10
|Job Title:||Inbound Customer Service Advisor x 10|
|Salary:||£18639 per annum, Benefits: Overtime and monthly performance bonus|
|Contact Name:||Vaillant Belper|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2019 23:35|
Main purpose of the role is to provide an effortless customer journey and experience to all our customers through a variety of communication channels. Utilising an understanding of every customer’s situation, spotting potential needs to deliver an excellence customer service.
- Delivering a professional effortless experience to all our customers who telephone or email correspondence into Vaillant Service to arrange an engineer visit.
- Ensuring all telephone calls are answered within our service level agreement, booking engineer visits utilising the Salesforce platform.
- Working in line with Contact Centre processes and targets to ensure a professional service is provided at all levels.
- Professional communication both verbal and written to management, Interdepartmental and end user.
- Working closely with our customers to keep them informed and delighted with the customer service they have experienced.
Know-how and experience:
- Demonstrate the drive to deliver world class service to all our customers.
- Ability to use Microsoft applications and web based platforms
- Highly approachable with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Motivational to work alone or as part of a team.
- Multi- skilled with the capability and ability to offer value added products to meet our customers’ requirements (extended warranty plans and policies)
- Flexible approach to learning new skills to support business requirements.
- Self-starting with a positive outlook and determination to succeed.
- A temporary contract going permanent after 6 months for the right candidate
- Shift work between 7.30am and 7pm
- Flexible working shift pattern
- Shifts allocated after 6 week training period.
- Pay increase from £8.19 to £8.58 following successful 6 month probation period
Benefits and Transport Links
- 6 week training scheme provided
- Homemade food type canteen
- Costa Coffee
- Free Parking
- Superstar reward scheme working with Blue Arrow
- Good transport links into local town
- Short walk from bus/train station
- 15 minute drive from nearest city
- Free onsite parking
Click apply today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Customer Service Adviser X 10
Wath upon Dearne
£8.83 per hour
Customer Service Assistant - Inbound
£16000 - £17500 per annum, Benefits: Free car parking, Staff Canteen
£21000 per annum
£19000 - £23000 per annum
Customer Service Advisor
Up to £8.97 per hour