Are you career driven? Would you like to work for a leading financial organisation?
I am currently recruiting for our client who has a Contact Centre in the heart of Belfast City Centre. We are looking for enthusiastic, highly motivated people who enjoy providing customers with the highest standard of customer service.
- Overtime and bonus incentives
-Competitive pay rate/Pay progression
-Restaurant and local amenities
-Free car parking on site
-Near local bus route
- Six weeks of paid comprehensive customer service training before the job role begins
The job role involves duties such as;
* Answering incoming customer inquiries
* Providing excellent customer experience while engaging with customers.
* Offering support and guidance to customers
The shift times for the role will fall between 12pm - 11pm
The rate of pay will vary as my client will pay for Unsociable working hours - See below
Standard pay rate £9.83
Unsociable Hours pay rate £9.83 - £14.75
- Can work well within a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT skills
- previous customer service experience
-Clear credit history & clear criminal record
Please note the assessments for this role will take place from March 16th - March 23nd 2020
When applying for the role please ensure you leave an email address and up to date contact number on your CV.