|Location||Belper, Derbyshire||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||£8.19 - £8.58 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Inbound Customer Service Agents
Temporary - Permanent
We are looking to recruit a large number of Customer Service Agents to add talent to Vaillant Call Centre.
Vaillant are a well-known established company. The call centre especially are proud of their family like working environment. They provide full training for all successful candidates and have an excellence course that all staff can take part in providing you with a nationwide certification.
Main purpose of the role is to provide an effortless customer journey and experience to all our customers through a variety of communication channels. Utilising an understanding of every customer's situation, spotting potential needs to deliver an excellence customer service.
- Delivering a professional effortless experience to all our customers who telephone or email correspondence into Vaillant Service to arrange an engineer visit.
- Ensuring all telephone calls are answered within our service level agreement, booking engineer visits utilising the Salesforce platform.
- Working in line with Contact Centre processes and targets to ensure a professional service is provided at all levels.
- Professional communication both verbal and written to management, Interdepartmental and end user.
- Working closely with our customers to keep them informed and delighted with the customer service they have experienced.
- Demonstrate the drive to deliver world class service to all our customers.
- Ability to use Microsoft applications and web based platforms
- Highly approachable with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Motivational to work alone or as part of a team.
- Multi - skilled with the capability and ability to offer value added products to meet our customer's requirements (extended warranty plans and policies)
- Flexible approach to learning new skills to support business requirements.
- Self-starting with a positive outlook and determination to succeed.
- A temporary contract going permanent after 6 months for the right candidate
- Shift work between 7.30am and 7pm
- Flexible working shift pattern
- Shifts allocated after 6 week training period.
- Pay increase from £8.19 to £8.58 following successful 6 month probation period
Benefits and Transport Links:
- 6 week training scheme provided
- Homemade food type canteen
- Costa Coffee
- Free Parking
- Superstar reward scheme working with Blue Arrow
- Good transport links into local town
- Short walk from bus/train station
- 15 minute drive from nearest city
- Free on-site parking
Suitable candidates must be available to interview at the end of April
Click apply today!