Inbound Customer Service Advisor
|Job Title:||Inbound Customer Service Advisor|
|Salary:||£9.12 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Natasha Lewis|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2019 15:26|
Location: Cheadle, Stockport
Pay Rate: £9.12 per hour
Contract Term: Temporary for 6 months with potential to go permanent
Working Times: 7.25hrs per day/5 days per week between 8am-8.15pm Monday-Friday and 9am-5.15pm on Saturdays
Competitive pay rate
Overtime and bonus incentives
Instant access to Blue Arrows on-line training portal
Immediate access to on-line retail discounts
Automatic entry and consideration for Blue Arrow’s monthly Superstars recognition scheme
CV enhancing career opportunity
- The job holder will be responsible for setting up European Breakdown Cover for holidays abroad
- There will be an element of up-selling - yes, there are targets, but it’s about the quality of your conversations, not the number.
- Working on a "warm" desk - the customers have a reason to call and are interested in the European Breakdown cover already
- Ability to multitask – must be able to set up the cover while talking to the customer
- Liaise with all internal and external departments
- The job holder will be responsible for the day to day management of their own workload, ensuring that calls are dealt with within regulatory timescales.
- The job holder will display a comprehensive knowledge of the companies products, services and associated systems.
- Provide support to other operational departments when required
To Be Suitable to Apply:
- A real desire to provide outstanding levels of customer service
- Good listening skills are essential to capture the correct information for the insurance cover
- Ability to be consistently empathetic and friendly, whilst remaining professional, and balancing customer and business needs.
- Ability to remain calm and customer focused when under pressure
- Proven ability to use own initiative.
- Confidence and ability to converse with management at all levels.
- Ability to converse clearly, good diction, and good standard of spoken English.
- Displays ability to work as part of a team – flexible and willing to pitch in to help others.
- Understands the brand values, and the importance of protecting the brand and doing the right thing by the customer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Inbound Customer Service Advisor (Belfast)
£9.83 per hour
Inbound Customer Service Advisor x 25
£8.60 per hour, Benefits: Excellent dedicated training and facilities with a break out area which includes a pool table, television, vending machines and kitchen equipment
Customer Service Inbound
£17000 - £19400 per annum
Customer Service Advisor
£9.52 per hour
Customer Service Advisor
£10.12 per hour