Inbound Customer Service Advisor
|Job Title:||Inbound Customer Service Advisor|
|Salary:||£16090 - £17500 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-02-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Georgia Bishop|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2019 16:49|
£16,090 - ££17,500 Per Annum - Plus bonuses
Driven? Self-motivated? Great at listening and talking to people? Are you looking for a new and rewarding role within customer services? Great! Come and join our sociable team in Coventry, Foleshill and show us your exceptional customer service skills.
This is an excellent time to join a diverse and exciting team who are very focused on our customers and doing the right thing to support them.
This is a great opportunity to develop within a growing company, working together towards a great purpose.
What you will do:
• You will be dealing with various queries and questions from members of the public (inbound only), on behalf of councils across the UK. Enquiries will range from council tax and housing benefits to school admissions and parking fines, as well as other council services.
• Whatever the reason for the call, you will provide clear, accurate information, giving excellent customer service to everyone you speak to.
• You'll also need to keep accurate and timely records of every call. This is an excellent opportunity to develop and progress your career as a Customer Service Adviser in a sociable environment.
• Be a helpful and supportive team member
• Commit to your own personal development and demonstrate an eagerness to learn
Hours: Rotating shifts between 8am to 6pm shift Monday Friday - 37.5hrs
Your skills and experience will include:
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Customer driven with the ability to show genuine empathy
• Keen attention to detail
• Computer literacy and the ability to learn new systems quickly
• Desire to learn and develop
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's