Inbound Customer Service
|Job Title:||Inbound Customer Service|
|Salary:||£19000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-31 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kirk Ryan|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2019 17:35|
Start Monday 10th June 2019
£19,000 plus 5% shift allowance
You will be working 37.5 hours per week on a rotating shift pattern & the hours will be between 7.30 am - 10 pm & you will receive a salary of £19,000 + 5% shift allowance bonus.
You will be required to work 37.5 hours per week on a rotating shift pattern (including weekends and Bank holidays). The following times will apply:- Early shift - 07.30 to 16.00, Day shift - Between 10.00 to 18.30, Late shift - 13.30 to 22.00
This is a fantastic opportunity with superb offices, easily accessible from Bristol Temple Meads.
Working within the Customer Contact Team you will handle incoming client calls, relating to either ongoing or new medical insurance claim applications, ensuring all enquiries are dealt with in a professional, efficient and effective manner
- Deal with all telephone calls in a customer-focused way, ensuring that service levels and standards, including compliance, are maintained.
- Take customer details and input correctly into internal systems and ensure the correct claims form is sent within 24 hours of notification, and in line with our standards.
- Record and update customer information accurately.
- Communicate clearly, accurately and effectively with internal and external customers.
- Meet performance indicators, as agreed during performance reviews.
- Regularly review and maintain knowledge levels for the job and keep up-to-date with departmental operational changes.
- Adhere to the Company's procedure in accordance with the FCA guidelines and TCF (treating customers fairly).
- To be compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Support Managers to manage the key risks within your department.
- To ensure that you conduct your role in accordance with AFC policy (to act honestly and with integrity) and to report any suspected incidents of fraud and corruption.
- To adhere to all Company Policies and Procedures, including Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities, Data Protection, Code of Conduct, Security, IT and Internal Control Financial Regulations.
- To undertake any other duty or responsibility that may reasonably be allocated by your Manager/Company's Senior Management Team.
- Experience of Call Centre environment with a high level of customer service skills and telephone manner, show an ability to talk to a diverse range of customers
- Insurance industry experience, to include knowledge of; Claims Processes and Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Resilience to work in a targeted environment with a desire to exceed targets.
- Demonstrates a confident and articulate manner
- Ability to adapt and work with change
- Able to communicate well at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills.
If you would like to apply for the above role then please click apply to send your CV or if you have any questions please call Kirk on 01179 226 500.
We will endeavour to be in touch as soon as possible. If you are not successful on this occasion we will keep your CV on file and be in touch when other suitable positions become available.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Inbound Customer Service Advisor
£8.5 per hour
£08.50 - £11.4 per hour
Customer Service Representative
£10.00 per hour
Customer Service Support
£8.97 - £9.53 per hour + Bonues Scheme + Incentives
Customer Service Administrator
£10.12 per hour