Inbound customer service
|Job Title:||Inbound customer service|
|Salary:||£9.63 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Liverpool|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2018 16:36|
Job Title: Inbound Customer Service Adviser
Pay Rate: £9.63
Contract Term: Temporary
Variable shifts between 8am and 10pm over an 8 week shift cycle combining early core and late shifts working 5 out of 7 days including some weekend days.
Full 4-6 weeks of paid training
Competitive pay rate/Pay progression
Overtime and bonus incentives
Instant access to Blue Arrows on-line training portal
Immediate access to on-line retail discounts
Automatic entry and consideration for Blue Arrow’s monthly Superstars recognition scheme
Are you looking to change your job? Do you want to work for a large well known UK retail banking brand?
If so then we may have the perfect opportunity for you as a Customer Service Adviser. Joining a friendly contact team as the first point of contact for customer calls, meeting the needs of customers and seeking opportunities to extend and develop the customer relationship.
If you are great at talking to people and recognise and appreciate excellent customer service then this role would be a great fit for you.
There are no fixed requirements to be a customer service adviser, a good knowledge of basic Microsoft Word, Excel and familiarity with using the web would be great. Your individual qualities and the ability to use empathy and listening skills to get outstanding outcomes for the customer is much more important.
Some customer service experience in any format would be helpful, if you're used to dealing with customers face-to-face then you have the potential to become an exceptional Customer Service Adviser by phone.
Finding the right balance between your work and your lifestyle is important but we know it is not always easy. We have a wide range of shift patterns available across many permanent vacancies, so if you need to make sure your job provides a stable income but is flexible enough to fit around your personal life then do reach out and talk to us.
The Liverpool contact centre is located in Speke and is easily reached via a local bus route or there is free parking on site for those who drive.
The recruitment process takes a couple of weeks as you would expect. It is important that customers know that the people handling calls and enquiries can be trusted with sensitive and personal data and so a vetting process for candidates is in place. Part of this is ensuring that candidates have a clear credit and criminal record. You can help speed up this process by supporting your application with a 5 year work history and references who are ready to respond quickly. Gaps in employment should be supported by documentation of financial support. You will also need to provide proof of address in 2 forms to be dated within 3 months and evidence of your right to work in the UK (ID Card, passport).
Once you have passed this vetting process you have the chance to join the team and get started taking calls from a wide range of people, helping them resolve their queries; from setting up standing orders, checking balances, or transferring funds you will be ready to provide a professional and helpful service every time.
Role Focused Skills
- Answer customer calls in relation to a broad number of transactions in an efficient and effective manner providing the highest level of customer service by aiming to meet the needs of our customers at the first point of contact.
- Identify opportunities to further extend/develop the customer relationship by promoting the Bank’s products and services to fully meet their financial needs.
- Identify sales opportunities and mature the leads wherever possible and manage smooth hand offs to other areas of the business.
- Required to manage and understand a range of transactional activities and focus on the customer experience whilst securing all sales opportunities.
- Contribute to the achievement of the Contact Centre Balanced Scorecard through the achievement of key aims and objectives.
- Promote alternative delivery channels such as Internet Banking and IVR ensuring that all customers are aware and have full access to the Bank’s complete range of service delivery channels.
- Ensure that all customers are dealt with in accordance with all compliance and regulatory requirements (including internal processes and procedures) which aim to protect our customers as well as the reputation of this Banking Group.
- Maintain a good understanding of Bank’s products and services including key features and benefits Ensure all Customer Complaints are recorded in line with the Group Complaint Handling Policy and where possible resolved at first touch, delivering a fair outcome for the customer. Where not possible to resolve at first touch, these complaints should be escalated immediately. Proactively look to raise ideas to eliminate the root cause of complaints improving the experience for our customers.
- Maintain a good understanding of Bank’s products and service including key features and benefits Ensure all Customer Complaints are recorded in line with the Group Complaint Handling Policy and where possible resolved at first touch, delivering a fair outcome for the customer. Where not possible to resolve at first touch, these complaints should be escalated immediately.
- Proactively look to raise ideas to eliminate the root cause of complaints improving the experience for our customers.
- Demonstrate consistently the company’s values and behaviours
- Personally contribute to an environment where colleagues want to work and customers feel valued
- Excellent communication - oral and written
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
- Positive and approachable manner
- Team player
- Previous customer service experience
- Clear credit history & Clear criminal record
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's