|Location||Belper, Derbyshire||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||£8.39 - £8.79 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Are you a candidate who aspires to help customers?
Inbound Customer Service Advisors
Temporary - Permanent
£8.39 increasing to £8.79
Blue Arrow is looking to recruit large number of Call Centre Operatives for busy call centre based on outskirts of Derby. You would be required to communicate with customers over the phone and emails. Provide excellent customer service and ensure that the query has been resolved in timely manner and efficient manner.
The role is based in a family feel business known on a national level. It is a temporary to permanent opportunity. You will be required to also booking engineers for repairs and service visits. You might be required to do some cross-selling and up-selling - performance based bonus paid on monthly basis.
- Be able to demonstrate the drive to deliver world class service to all our customers.
- Have the ability to use Microsoft applications and web based platforms
- Motivational to work alone or as part of a team.
- Multi- skilled with the capability and ability to offer value added products to meet our customers' requirements (extended warranty plans and policies)
- Flexible approach to learning new skills to support business requirements.
- Self-starting with a positive outlook and determination to succeed.
- A temporary contract going permanent after 6 months for the right candidate
- Shift work between 7.30am and 7pm
- Flexible working shift pattern
- Shifts allocated after 6 week training period.
- Pay increase from £8.39 to £8.79 following successful 6 months probation period
Hours of work and pay:
The call centre is open from 7am to 7.30pm Monday - Friday. You will be required to work shifts in between these hours (rota provided 5 weeks in advance) and also must be flexible to work weekends.
To begin you will be on a in depth training with the company meaning you will feel ready and confident to tackle the phones.
The pay rate starts at £8.39 and rises to £8.79 after 6 months.
Benefits and Transport Links:
- 6 week training scheme provided
- Homemade food type canteen
- Costa Coffee
- Free Parking
- Superstar reward scheme working with Blue Arrow
- Good transport links into local town
- Short walk from bus/train station
- 15 minute drive from nearest city
33 days of holidays per year.
If this role is something that you are interested in. Click Apply today!