|Salary||£9.83 per hour, Benefits: Overtime rates, Bonus free car parking||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
we are recruiting for Call Centre Advisers to work for a household name with millions of customers in the UK and a high street presence in nearly every community.
This is an exciting role for someone who is interested in BANKING and CUSTOMER SERVICE
The role may include any of the following queries relating to mortgages, credit cards, loans, fraud, Internet banking and general finical banking queries in general.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IS NOT NECESSARY – as we will provide you with full and comprehensive training during your time with us. We are looking for people with strong work ethics, Huge personality within customer service and behaviours that can be described at a competency based interview.
The call centre is bright and welcoming and the team friendly and warm. You will feel very much a part of the family instantly.
Full and in-depth training is given to all new recruits - along with a mentor to support you throughout your journey.
WHAT YOUR NEW ROLE WILL LOOK LIKE
- Answering inbound customer calls in an efficient and effective manner providing the highest level of customer service
- Investigating and resolving complaints of customer satisfaction complaints in a manner consistent with the Financial Conduct Authority complaint handling requirements and Group Complaint Handling Policy
- Focus on quality, productivity and delivery of outstanding customer service
- Communicate professionally and concisely with customers to clearly communicate
- Ensure legislative regulatory requirements are adhered to in-line with relevant policies
YOUR WORKING PATTERN WILL BE
Your official start date will be in May after we have received all your compliance as listed below
- You will work between 8am -8pm - a maximum of 5 days per week - over Monday - Sunday weekly period.
- You will be given your roat 8 weeks in advance
As this role is in banking – there is a very strict process in order to get you compliant before we can put your forward for the role. YOU MUST therefore be able to support your application with the following information:
- Full 5 year work history of previous jobs – all reference MUST be contacted by yourself -we will support to speed up the response
- All/Any gaps accounted for by Job centre letters/financial backing from family or school/college references
- Right of work – Passport/Id Card
- 2 recent proofs of address dated within 3 months of application
- Proof of your national Insurance number
We will contacted ALL candidates within the next 36 hours, you will be invited to interviews Week commencing 8th April on Monday and Friday
We hold assessment sessions in Liverpool city centre - all successful people will be invited on site to meet with the team for a further interview
This is a ROLLING contract (no end) – all successful applicants could be taken on permanent if they are achieving all KPI, s and a great role model to others on site.
APPLY today – all CV, s will be looked at and answered. This position is in L24
Please text 07801 760544 0r call 0151 227 4400