|Location||Chester, Cheshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£9.83 - £19.66 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Are you looking for a career change?
Fancy a challenge or looking for a professional growth?
Can you see yourself working for a GLOBAL - INTERNATIONAL BANKING group?
If so please call us on 0151 227 4400 to have a chat about this fantastic opportunity!
You will be working within a large team of friendly people and very quickly will become part of family within our inbound call centre based in Chester Business Park, the site is large and impressive. At first glance you will feel like you're walking into a large stately home.
If you consider yourself to be dynamic, energetic and "like People" this is a great opportunity to build on those skills in a warm and friendly environment. The building is High Tec, bright, airy and welcoming. Once inside you will feel the professionalism instantly but the people will be smart/casually dressed, friendly and engaging. Once in the building you will be able to relax in a dedicated coffee shop, in addition to full catering facilities where you can meet friends, socialise and catch up on your social media. The site has full access to free internet allowing to browse at your leisure on breaks.
This opportunity will provide you with 6 weeks full time training - shift patterns to support your life outside of work and the chance to grow with a banking and finance sector, given that this a bank services international customer too.
Start date is November - full vetting required. We are holding Banking presentations regarding the role and interviews in October before you go on site for a meet and greet and complete a training exercise.
Summary of Role
Working very closely with friendly colleagues, and an experienced team - all there to support your journey within the call centre
* Handle customer calls across Banking Service and a specialist skill area, in an efficient and effective manner providing the highest level of customer service by aiming to meet the needs of our customers at the first point of contact.
* Colleagues must demonstrate the ability to undertake a meaningful, unscripted conversation with our customers through customer centric lead generation activities to facilitate positive customer outcomes.doc
* Build a good rapport with our customers to deepen/develop the customer relationship and actively look to meet our customers' financial needs by promoting suitable services and products.
* Seek to retain customers by providing an excellent customer experience in support of building brand loyalty.
* Ensure that all call handovers to other areas of the Group are carried out in an effective and efficient manner.
* Demonstrate the ability to deal with customer complaints with empathy and in a manner compliant with all internal and external regulatory requirements.
Meet Customer Needs….
* Handle customer sales calls and in addition a Banking Service skill, in an efficient and effective manner providing the highest level of customer service by aiming to meet the needs of our customers at the first point of contact.
* Maintain a good understanding of Bank's products and services including key features and benefits.
* Demonstrate an ability to deliver end to end Customer fulfilment across the full range of products.
* Colleagues must maintain a deeper knowledge on all product features to ensure we maximise customer fulfilment at one point of contact, demonstrating broad product knowledge during all customer interactions Engaging with customers, showing an interest
Person Requirements -
Experience in this field is not necessarily required as full training is provided - however we are looking for people who has a positive outlook, have an inquisitive mind and able to demonstrate problem solving
*Experience service environment or customer service
*Able to work as part of a team, but also to take initiative individually and enjoy being with people
*Exceptionally empathetic - a clear and confident communicator with excellent communication and typing skills.
*A friendly, caring and compassionate personality.
*Strong organisational and time management skills.
*Maturity to deal with difficult situations with a smile and empathy.
*Proven experience within a customer service role - putting customers first
*The ability to work under pressure within busy times - yet still provide an exceptional service.
In return we will provide you with EXCELLENT training and nurturing throughout your time with us, you will be supported by managers and colleagues daily. You will know all the managers by first name and be able to approach any of them. Your role will offer you a full time post and one that has no end.
Meet and greet in Chester are being held in Chester the next 2 weeks
Shifts work on 4 week rotational pattern and varying from 12PM-23PM.
Example of how shifts can be applied:
Week 1- Mon to Thur and Sun, 13:00-21:00
Week 2- Mon to Thur and Sat. 14:00 -22:00
Week 3- Mon and Wed-Sat, 15:00-23:00
Week 4- Mon - Fri 12:00-20:00
Job Type: Full-time
Contract - Ongoing
Salary: £9.83 for standard hours + OT rates for working evenings and weekends. Pay rates go up to - £19.66 p/h
Location: Chester Business Park
If you are excited about hearing more - please text 07801 760544 stating MBNA and you will receive a call back within 24 hours.