|Salary||£17900 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Our client is focused on its people, promoting a diverse and friendly work environment.
As an In-Room Dining Waiter / Waitress you will play a key role providing the finest personalised service by:
• Offering our guests a special in-room experience through excellent service and high-end locally produced dishes in the comfort of your room. Your passion for bespoke and personalised service will be second nature to you.
• Adhering to food and beverage brand standards and by engaging with hotel's guests and creating memorable experiences for them.
• Ensuring and maintaining the cleanliness & organisation of all supplies, equipment, work & guest areas to guarantee comfort and safety of the guests.
• Recommending wine, cocktails and bar snack menu.
What we are looking for?
• A pleasant & welcoming manner.
• Knowledge of food and beverage systems.
• Flexible & adaptable to different working conditions & hours.
To be successful in the role you also need:
• An engaging and charismatic personality.
• Exposure in a luxury bar environment.
• Excellent oral & written communication skills.
• A positive attitude
What's in it for you?
We believe that with the right attitude, anything is possible .Our client is committed to investing heavily in your development and helping you grow a long-term career within the hospitality industry.
Benefits to you:
• Free meals on duty
• Pension contribution.
• 28 days paid holiday
• Regular social celebrations + awards nights
• 50% Discount on rooms
• Annual bonuses