|Job Title:||Systems Administrator|
|Salary:||£10.5 - £12.5 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-03-18 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Abigail Jerram045|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 15:11|
Duties of the IMS Administrative Assistant include providing support to the IMS Manager, site managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing the company's general administrative activities.
• Answering and directing phone calls.
• Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters and forms.
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled documents and reports to external bodies
• Support in the development and maintenance of our IMS Management system.
• Support with updating and maintenance of IMS policies, procedures and legislative documentation.
• Maintain contact and system document lists.
• Assist with the collation and submission of reports.
• Provide general support to visitors.
• Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
• Undertake any additional tasks that may be required.
• Proven experience as an administrative assistant, or office admin assistant.
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
• Experience of working with Health & Safety Management systems such as ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001 would be advantageous.
• Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work.
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task.
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 17:00pm
Salary: £10:50 - £12:50 per hour (dependant on experience)
THIS POSITION WILL REQUIRE SOMEONE WHO'S AVAILABLE FOR AN IMMEDIATE START
If this roles is something which you are interested in, please click the apply button for consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's