Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for and experienced import/export administrator to support the procurement team for one of our clients. This is a temporary assignment, working from home. Although this position is working from home, it would be beneficial to be in the Luton area for future opportunities. You will be required to work Monday - Friday, 35 hours per week. Pay rate is £12.00 per hour.
* Checking and compiling documentation surrounding the import and export of goods (from certificates, invoices etc.)
* Cross referencing documents obtained with documents held on file for any discrepancies
* Compiling documentation and submitting to the customs team
* Supporting the procurement team with other administrative tasks and follow up, as and when required
* Reading up tax lay may be required, to gain full understanding and accuracy
* Previous experience with movement of goods (import/exports) is essential
* Good working IT skills
* High level of administrative accuracy
* Attention to detail
* A general understanding international trade would be beneficial
* Must have their own laptop/desktop to allow working from home
* Available between 1st March and 31st March 2021 (likely extension)
If you are interested in flexible work and feel that you meet the above criteria then please apply online today or contact Dave Carlisle on 01582 287584 for further details.