IFM Lead (Account Manager)
|Job Title:||IFM Lead (Account Manager)|
|Salary:||Up to £57,600 dependent on experience and qualifications|
|Start Date:||2019-06-18 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kathryn Pendlebury|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2019 10:06|
Are you an experienced IFM Site Lead/Account Manager with a proven track record in managing a high profile, quality led P&L contract? Do you have excellent team and budget management skills? Do you have a high level practical knowledge of SHE and legislative requirements? We might have your next professional challenge ready for you!
Ideally, we are looking for a strong communicator on all levels with exposure to soft and technical services.
Your role will be to drive and support the teams on site, and will include liaison with senior stakeholder, budgets, finances and billing.
You will be accountable for delivering a fully integrated facilities management (IFM) contract across the client’s site, encompassing both hard & soft services, ensuring cost, safety, quality, continuous improvement and compliance metrics are achieved by Sodexo through the effective coaching and management of on-site Sodexo team.
This role has a salary up to £57,600 with an array of benefits attached including bonus up to 10%, a flexible benefits fund, retailer discount schemes, 23 days annual leave and pension.
If you would like more information to understand what it is like to work for Sodexo and a career in Corporate Services, please follow the link below;
This role has a salary up to £57,600 with an array of benefits attached including bonus up to 10%, a flexible benefits fund, retailer discount schemes, 23 days annual leave and pension.Main responsibilities
- Maintain ethics and compliance values even when potential risk exists; for both Sodexo and customer
- Be fully responsible for the services, infrastructure and project delivery across the site to ensure ongoing development
- Establish and develop key relationships with senior customer stakeholders and the service providers to enable successful delivery of cost savings and service level agreements
- Represent the site at local contract governance forum’s
- Develop and deliver a robust site strategic development plan in all areas of responsibility
- Drive operational excellence and therefore an efficient operating model in order to minimise the overall operating cost of the facility
- Ensure that in-house training and staff development is effectively carried out in accordance with the Training and Development Plan.
- Supervise the recruitment process of Sodexo Management staff to ensure the optimum candidates are available and succession planning is considered.
- Ensure undisrupted delivery of all facility operations to the business through internal and contract resources.
Considerable experience in a IFM leadership/management role
- Experience of delivering soft and technical services through a management team across one or more sites
- Proven experience of managing a high profile, quality led P&L contract
- Experience of leading a team and effectively managing a budget
- Familiar with operational excellence techniques/philosophy
- Excellent relationship management at all levels
- High level of practical knowledge of SHE and legislative requirements
- General knowledge of technical services and soft services, including catering
Desirable / Supporting Technical & Catering Qualifications and Competencies:
- Qualified engineer or equivalent qualifications
- IOSH managing safely
- BIFM or CIBSE desirable
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Insert Job Title
£45000 - £50000
£35000 - £40000
£50000 - £55000
Technical Services Manager (Senior Engineering Professional)
Highly competitive + attractive benefits
Cleaning Supervisor - Gravesend, Ramsgate, Ashford
£16.13 - £158 per annum