Immediate Emergency Care Trainer (IEC) - 12 month Fixed Term ContractLocation:
London - Beckton, Park Royal, Woolwich or HarrowCompensation:
£38,500 rising to £40,000 post probation + benefitsRole Type:
Full time / Permanent Role ID:
At Babcock we're working to create a safe and secure world, together, and if you join us, you can play your part as an IEC Trainer at one of our London sitesThe role
As a IEC Trainer, you'll have a role that's out of the ordinary.
Day to day, you will provide Immediate Emergency Care / Advanced First Aid Training to the London Fire Brigade. You'll need to have comprehensive and current knowledge of Immediate Emergency Care but no previous training experience is required as we will provide you with full training.
At Babcock, we have a history of helping talent go far. With our track record of innovation, you'll continually develop your knowledge and expertise
Essential experience of the IEC Trainer,
- A minimum of 80% of your annual hours will be spent providing training to small and large groups of learners.
- Setting high standards and acting as coach and mentor to trainers and developing, recording and monitoring their personal development plans
- Ensuring that training is delivered in a safe and professional manner in accordance with the course materials and risk assessments.
- Providing and evaluating quality assurance feedback
Experience of training or delivering Immediate emergency careQualifications for the IEC Trainer,
- Attained the appropriate technical qualification. - FPOS, FREC
- Attained, working towards or committed to attaining a recognised teaching/training qualification e.g. Certificate in Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector (PTLLS)
The successful candidate must be able to achieve BPSS security clearance level for this role.Our Benefits
- Generous holiday allowance
- Matched contribution pension scheme, with life assurance
- Employee share scheme
- Employee shopping savings portal
- Payment of Professional Fees
- Reservists in the armed forces receive 10 days special paid leave
- Holiday Trading is a benefit that allows the majority of employees to buy additional leave or to sell up to one working week of annual leave from their annual entitlement
- 'Be Kind Day' enables employees to take one working day's paid leave a year (or equivalent hours) to undertake volunteering work with their chosen organisation or registered charity
For the full extensive Benefits package please visit our Careers pagesBabcock International
For over 130 years Babcock International have helped to defend nations, protect communities and build a better world. To continue, we must adapt, advance and be a sustainable business with a shared goal.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know. We're committed to building an inclusive culture where everyone's free to thrive. We are happy to talk about flexible working - please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.Closing date: 24/07/23Job Segment:
Quality Assurance, CSR, Curriculum, Training, Technology, Management, Education