- Job Reference: 00077292-1
- Date Posted: 13 June 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Bridgnorth, Shropshire
- Salary: £120 to £160 Per Day
- Sector: Education
- Job Type: Temporary
First for Education are looking for KS3-5 ICT Teacher for a super school in Bridgnorth whose main aims are to ensure students in their care Develop, Inspire, Promote, Encourage & Respect.
The role is an interim cover role.
The School provides a safe but challenging environment which maximises opportunities for all members of the community. They work in partnership with parents to equip all students to be confident and effective young people and lifelong learners.
You will need to be enthusiastic, engaging, and motivated and will need QTS or QTLS status
To apply for this vacancy the successful applicants must have:
* An enhanced DBS (if you do not hold this then we shall process one for you)
* Two references
* Qualification checks
* Entitlement to work checks
* Proof of ID
* National insurance number
In return for your hard work, we offer:-
* Competitive day to day and long term day rates
* One to one support from a personal consultant
* ‘Recommend a friend’ referral scheme
* Applicants must be passionate about making a difference and have the ability to make a positive impact.
How we are operating:
With the current situation regarding COVID-19 our staff and candidate safety is of upmost importance.
We feel we have put in to practice appropriate measures to allow us to continue with our day to day running. We will firstly contact you via phone for an initial consultation.
You will be required to bring original documentation to our office. Be reassured that we have strict containment policies in place so you will not ever be in the same air space as our staff (you will be restricted to our outer lobby area with a glass door between you and our staff), your documents will be handled whilst wearing disposable gloves which will be disposed of after each applicant.
If, on arrival at our office there is another person in the lobby area, please conform to social distancing rules and stand on the pavement allowing the 2 metre gap.
How to apply: If you wish to apply, simply contact Kim Bircher on (phone number removed) or apply online