|Salary||£20000 - £30000 per annum||Sector||Miscellaneous|
This is a permanent role and will pay between £20,000 and £30,000 depending on experience.
The main purpose of the IBA Accounts Assistant will be to process received revenue accurately and efficiently to insurance ledgers and making timely payments to Insurers. Duties include:
- Processing of client payments received in electronic wire transfers, cash, cheques, and credit card transactions
- Reconciling payments, receipts and journal entries, highlighting and investigating discrepancies
- Completes Insurer payments by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling statements.
- Credit control, statement production, contacting Handlers via email to chase outstanding premiums
- Using of Online Banking system as well as reconciling bank accounts
- Training other staff members, co-ordinating workloads, improving processes, mentoring junior staff members.
- Previous experience in a similar accounts role
- AAT qualified is desirable, but not essential
- Experience in either accounts receivable or payable
- Experience of working within the Insurance industry is preferred but not essential
- Experience of using Acturis/Impact is desirable
- IT proficient, particularly in Excel
- Highly numerate and accurate with excellent skills in data entry
- Excellent communication skills