|Salary||£9 per hour||Sector||Facilities|
We currently have an opportunity for a Hygiene Operative to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.Main responsibilities
- Carry out all hygiene tasks required by the hygiene rota in each respective area that has been assigned.
- Prepare and be responsible for any cleaning equipment used to carry out hygiene duties
- Maintain, replenish and be accountable for stocks of cleaning materials
- Be fully conversant with the operation and care of any mechanical cleaning equipment used in conjunction with your hygiene duties
- Be fully conversant with the safe preparation, handling, and disposal of cleaning chemicals and disinfectants used in conjunction with your hygiene duties
- Carry out all hygiene tasks in accordance with written approved procedures ensuring all log books entries (when required) are completed to company standard
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have all round cleaning experience
- Be able to work on own initiative and manage own time
- Be ble to communicate effectively with clients, colleagues and management team
- Have good knowledge of H&S and CoSHH
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young persons and vulnerable adults. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.