|Location||South West England||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£16 - £18 per hour, Benefits: Company Van + Fuel Card||Sector||Building & Construction|
Location - South West
Salary - £35,000
Interview Date - TBC
Start Date - ASAP
A company who I am working closely with have a new opportunity for a HVAC Engineer to cover the South-West - The company is a family owned business which has been established nearly 40 years offering services from concept, design, supply and installation through to service and maintenance of retail, commercial and domestic installations. They work closely with major suppliers and manufacturers of equipment in high level security areas for numerous clients. They are looking for a HVAC Engineer to cover the South-West.
The Service Engineer performs the major functions listed below. The position may require additional duties/responsibilities that may not be outlined below, and specific functions are subject to change.
Essential Job Responsibilities of the successful HVAC Engineer -
- Basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and repair on designated equipment.
- Completing Preventative Maintenance and field modifications.
- Ordering and managing repair parts cycle times.
- Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner.
- Maintaining daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up.
- Maintaining tools and test equipment and ensuring they are properly calibrated.
- Meeting Health and Human Services, Environmental Health and Safety and/or all other applicable regulatory requirements.
- Working as a member of the local team to provide efficient service delivery to all accounts within assigned area.
- Adhering to current regulatory requirements.