|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum||Sector||HSE|
This is a well-established and trusted organisation with real history in the area. They have a culture of long standing employees who want to see change but this is not going to happen overnight and it's about a slow and measured approach to change on this site of around 200 staff.
This role requires an all-rounder- someone who will go onto site, get to know people, roll their sleeves up, be proactive and is a self-starters. But at the same time you need to be technically very good, an expert in your field and be able to influence and report into the senior managers and board level. With this role you will drive the sites strategy and change behaviours but it's about getting the basics right first, then going from there.
What is important is that you are someone who has really developed and improved a business's HSEQ culture and standards. You could be a strong advisor ready for their next challenge or a manager ready for a change.
Background and experience:
• 3-5 years experience in a similar role
• NEBOSH Certificate Minimum
• ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 experience.- auditing in particular
• Management experience would be ideal as you will manage the quality department
• Someone who is friendly and down to earth- happy to be visible in the business, get to know people.
• Coaching approachable and a pragmatic problem solver
• Strong worth ethic, trust worthy, will get along with the job with little direction
• Strong communicator who can influence at the senior level as well as on the shop floor.
• Well organised, knows what needs to happen and can report back on this
• Someone who can stand their ground and push back when its needed
• They need to live and breathe safety, have that real passion.
If this position has taken your interest then please apply or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org