|Job Title:||HSE Coordinator|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-06 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Aisling Reid|
|Job Published:||March 21, 2019 16:35|
You will work closely with your direct report and the plant manager to proactively improve culture on site. You will coordinate health and safety across the plant ensuring they are complying with all relevant legislation. You will lead on the investigations of incidents, accidents, near misses and ensure actions points are set and actioned off the back of this. You will work with all the regulatory bodies and manage the UK and industry Regulations. It is an all-encompassing Health and Safety role in which you will drive a positive and accountable safety culture, acting as the point of contact and lead on site.
This role would suit an experienced Health and Safety Advisor/ Coordinator/ Officer ready to take the lead on a plant or a manager ready for their next challenge.
Qualification and Background experience
• NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent NVQ/NCRQ/Degree) would be desirable but minimum certificate level may be considered if they can demonstrate the desired background
• Experience within a Manufacturing business is also essential
• A self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• You will be conscientious, methodical and able to work to your own initiative.
• You must have the ability to deliver under pressure,
• Be enthusiastic, engaging and responsible.
• Proactive approach to supporting the Health & Safety Function.
Would you like to know more? Please do not hesitate to get in touch on 0121 454 5000 or email email@example.com. This role is moving quickly so please submit your CV as soon as possible.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's