|Job Title:||HSE Advisor|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-02-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joe Hodgson|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2018 10:04|
Working directly for the Facilities Management company , you will provide support to the operational sites in the region, ensuring all elements of the business meet with high health and safety standards at all times.
You will have responsibility for:
• Conducting compliance audits
• Accident investigations and producing reports
• Advising contract management
• Co-ordinate and deliver training
• Promoting the zero accidents philosophy and culture which is upheld by company employees
• Maintaining compliance legislation, policies and professional associations code of practice
The successful candidate will have:
• NEBOSH Certificate
• NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent (advantageous)
• Facilities Management experience
• IOSH membership
• Proven track record of delivering the above competencies to a high standard
The salary for this role is confidential but can be disclosed to successful applicants on receipt of right to represent.
To apply, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 454 5000 for a confidential conversation. Early applications are encouraged.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's