|Salary||£33000 - £40000 per annum||Sector||HSE|
As the HSE advisor you will work under a Group SHE Manager, assisting in the development of all EHS policies on site as well as the implementation of new and innovative programmes and systems. You will focus on upholding company standards and improving key KPI's across the site through liaising closely with other departments. You will improve culture on site in addition to generalist health and safety duties.
• You must have your Nebosh General Certificate.
• Manufacturing experience is essential
• Chemical manufacturing is desirable.
• HSE Management Systems
• Improving culture and/or behavioural safety programmes
You must be:
• Engaging and approachable
• Visible presence on the shop floor and willing to roll their sleeves up
• Strong enough to stand your ground and push back when needed
• Stand alone, lead and work autonomously as you won't always be there
• Someone who can demonstrate their knowledge in a concise practical way
You are interested in hearing more, please forward your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org