A leading UK Lithium-Ion Battery Technical Centre are looking for a HS&E Management Systems Specialist to focus on the development of policies, processes and procedures for HS&E, Security, Business Continuity and Facilities. This role offers an outstanding opportunity to join a world leading immerging technology business, driving the advancement of battery technologies in the UK.
Commutable from: Coventry, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Stratford-upon-Avon, Oxford, Leicester, Birmingham
Salary: £ 40,000 - £ 44,000 p.a. (6 Month FTC)
Or: £ 200 - £250 per day* (6 Month contract)
The HS&E Management Systems Specialist role will involve;
* Create and maintain HSE policies, processes and procedures.
* Set up, develop and drive the implementation process for HSE management systems (ISO 14001 Environmental Management System and 45001 OCH&S).
* Collaborate with the Quality team to ensure that the necessary approvals and compliance is secured.
* Ensuring that the required documentation is in place for relevant ISO and other externally accredited standards.
You will be an experienced manufacturing based HS&E Officer with a minimum of 5 years' experience and hold the relevant qualifications including a NEBOSH Diploma and you will have a strong mix of the following skills and experience;
* Extensive knowledge of H&S Legislation and management systems.
* Able to work collaboratively with manufacturing supervisors and members of Senior Management.
* Able to manage time effectively and work to deadlines.
* Excellent working knowledge of ISO 14001 Environmental Management System and 45001 OCH&S
* Working knowledge of ISO 14001.
* MS Office Suite proficiency