|Location||Stonehouse, Gloucestershire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£38000 - £50000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
* To communicate HSE performance status, advise action prioritization, and lead the senior management team in HSE undertakings.
* To ensure that the management systems fully meet the requirements of the representative standards.
* To support all departments in ensuing full alignment with the arrangements within the management systems.
* To effectively prepare for and manage external auditors associated with the certification bodies during the critical evaluation process. Host the internal group assurance program.
* The first port of call for liaising with the regulatory bodies.
* Designing developing and implementing management programs in alignment with the annual Group HSE plan and specific requirements of the local sites.
* Monitoring, measuring and analyzing incident performance and reporting to Group.
* To conduct detailed and thorough accident investigations with root cause analysis. Sharing lessons learned with the hub and beyond.
* From a good level of interpretation of UK HSE regulations, conduct robust legal compliance audits and prioritize' and manage action plans..
* The technical representative for management on the safety committee. .
* The reporting of annual environmental performance to group.
* To guide on compliance with Environmental Product legislation and report to country associated environmental product metrics.
* To oversee civil claims and support the gathering of critical evidence.
* To conduct and/or manage site training requirements.
* The overseeing and supporting of all risk assessment processes.
* Practical experience in the implementation and maintenance of ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
* Extensive knowledge of HSE and other legislative requirements.
* Strong time management skills
* Significant experience working in the HSE discipline within an engineering environment.
* Good communication, and presentation skills at all levels within an organisation.
* Experienced in leadership and have a "can do" attitude.
* Flexible in managing change.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.