|Job Title:||HS&Environmental Manager|
|Salary:||£38000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Kline|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2019 15:30|
* To communicate HSE performance status, advise action prioritization, and lead the senior management team in HSE undertakings.
* To ensure that the management systems fully meet the requirements of the representative standards.
* To support all departments in ensuing full alignment with the arrangements within the management systems.
* To effectively prepare for and manage external auditors associated with the certification bodies during the critical evaluation process. Host the internal group assurance program.
* The first port of call for liaising with the regulatory bodies.
* Designing developing and implementing management programs in alignment with the annual Group HSE plan and specific requirements of the local sites.
* Monitoring, measuring and analyzing incident performance and reporting to Group.
* To conduct detailed and thorough accident investigations with root cause analysis. Sharing lessons learned with the hub and beyond.
* From a good level of interpretation of UK HSE regulations, conduct robust legal compliance audits and prioritize' and manage action plans..
* The technical representative for management on the safety committee. .
* The reporting of annual environmental performance to group.
* To guide on compliance with Environmental Product legislation and report to country associated environmental product metrics.
* To oversee civil claims and support the gathering of critical evidence.
* To conduct and/or manage site training requirements.
* The overseeing and supporting of all risk assessment processes.
* Practical experience in the implementation and maintenance of ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
* Extensive knowledge of HSE and other legislative requirements.
* Strong time management skills
* Significant experience working in the HSE discipline within an engineering environment.
* Good communication, and presentation skills at all levels within an organisation.
* Experienced in leadership and have a "can do" attitude.
* Flexible in managing change.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's